top of page
  • apexinspects

Should I test for radon?

Updated: Jul 3, 2020

Yes. Ignorance is not bliss.

The EPA has set the action level for radon at anything greater the 4pC/L. This means that when your radon test comes in above that number, or even close to it, you should have a radon mitigation system installed. According to the EPA map North Idaho is Zone 1, which means levels are predicted to be above 4pC/L. It is always best to know what is coming into your house.

For more information about radon, take a look at the EPA website.

27 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page